CRUCIVERB.COM

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

Navigate

Resources

Donations


You can help support this site by making a small donation using either a PayPal account:

or with a major credit card such as:

 

 

Click here for details.

Author Topic: Dupes  (Read 61 times)

Matt Skoczen

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 6
Dupes
« on: Today at 05:23:50 AM »
I think I know the answer but is it still a dupe when you use the same word in the grid, but it's as used as two different parts of speech? For example, the word ASH: I might use it as the name MARY KAY ASH and the as CIGARETTE ASH. It's for a themeless. and the corner is tough where I can only get MARY KAY ASH to fit in. TIA for any answers or advice. ---Matt
---Matt

mmcbs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 521
Re: Dupes
« Reply #1 on: Today at 06:56:58 AM »
Yes, it's a dupe, but I believe there is at least one editor that isn't bothered by dupes. Can't remember who, but full list is here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12HGynb2VpJR2akQPT7iCMUBXxqcwzmk3kJjic8F24Kk/edit?fbclid=IwAR0lO_E_1S37atCLmpTJUhtn5EZ6iBPmlnrglwOMxqhLr8LkgRlY_5W1cVE&pli=1&gid=0#gid=0
Mark McClain
Salem, Virginia, USA
https://crosswordsbymark.wordpress.com/

Matt Skoczen

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 6
Re: Dupes
« Reply #2 on: Today at 03:39:19 PM »
Thank You, Mark, for the response.
---Matt

 


Powered by EzPortal