CRUCIVERB.COM

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Navigate

Resources

Donations

You can help support this site by making a small donation using either a PayPal account:

or with a major credit card such as:

Click here for details.

Author Topic: Upgraded to IOS 13.3 how do I get LA Times puzzles into Crossword  (Read 7553 times)

Santa47

How do I get LATimes puzzles into Crosswords (after IOS 13.3 upgrade)?

Greg01748

Re: Upgraded to IOS 13.3 how do I get LA Times puzzles into Crossword
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2020, 07:34:10 AM »
Clumsy process but this works for me. When I touch on La Times link on cruciverb page, I get a pop up box asking if I want to download. I touch download in that box. There is no obvious action from that. But in the upper right corner of browser screen there is a circle with a down arrow inside. If I touch that I see the puz file name. If I touch the file name a new screen appears with the file name in the center but grayed out. However, in the upper right corner of the screen there now is the share icon which is a square with an up arrow. If I touch that I see several choices for what to use next and my crossword app icon  is among the choices. If I touch it, I get a message the puzzle has been imported. If your app icon isn’t among the choices, swipe right to left to find a “more” option. You might find it there.