Forum > General Support

New site issues

<< < (2/3) > >>

Myles:
Hey Kevin, I just want to report that I had no problem at all getting the Sun puzzle and I like Cruciverb's new look. Thanks for all your hard work. Can't believe this place has 7600+ members!

Nancy Salomon:
Not a biggie, but how come we're all labeled newbies?!

Nancy Salomon

admin:

--- Quote from: Nancy Salomon on October 15, 2008, 09:52:47 PM ---Not a biggie, but how come we're all labeled newbies?!

Nancy Salomon

--- End quote ---

HI Nancy,

That's just the silly forums system. They assign terms for people based on how many times they have posted. I'm going to see if I can remove it since it's not at all relevant.

- Kevin

tracylab:
I love the new look of the site, but what happened to the I Swear puzzle archive? The puzzle wasn't available on Friday, and when I logged in on Saturday to grab it from the archives, the archive link was missing.

admin:

--- Quote from: Tracy on October 19, 2008, 07:04:01 PM ---I love the new look of the site, but what happened to the I Swear puzzle archive? The puzzle wasn't available on Friday, and when I logged in on Saturday to grab it from the archives, the archive link was missing.

--- End quote ---

Hello,

The I SWEAR puzzle is no longer being made available. The constructor, Vic Fleming, no longer has the time to commit to this puzzle.

- Kevin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version