CRUCIVERB.COM

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Navigate

Resources

Donations

You can help support this site by making a small donation using either a PayPal account:

or with a major credit card such as:

Click here for details.

Author Topic: Newest Across Lite crashes all the time  (Read 8415 times)

BigDBob52

Newest Across Lite crashes all the time
« on: September 03, 2011, 08:56:19 AM »
I upgraded to Lion last month and of course had to get the Across Lite 2.1 app.  It has been working well until yesterday.  Now it crashes every time I start it and try to load a puzzle.  I removed the app and reinstalled, same thing.  Then I created a new account, login to that, and the program runs just fine.  There must be a corrupt configuration file somewhere that causes the crash, but I can't find it.  Is anyone else experiencing this, and perhaps have a solution?

I have sent an email to lit soft, but I'm touching all bases.

Thanks for your time.

BigDBob52

Re: Newest Across Lite crashes all the time
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 07:10:52 PM »
 ;D      :-\

That would be very happy, but puzzled.  By force of habit I double clicked on a puzzle, and the basic screen came up, but I got an additional notice window saying the program needed to re-draw some portion of the window, and did I want to proceed with that.  I clicked yes, and the puzzle came up.  Problem fixed.

I'm just not at all sure what broke, or why the program would finally realize it was broke and try to fix itself.  I hate such mysteries. 

But I can do puzzles again, so all is right with the world.