CRUCIVERB.COM

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

Navigate

Resources

Donations


You can help support this site by making a small donation using either a PayPal account:

or with a major credit card such as:

 

 

Click here for details.

Author Topic: Turning a Puzzzle into PDF  (Read 119 times)

Matt Skoczen

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 5
Turning a Puzzzle into PDF
« on: September 26, 2026, 01:25:59 PM »
I've not constructed a puzzle for some time and have only gotten back into the making of crosswords again in the last two to three months. I've finally found and read the new (to me) process of submitting to Will at the NYT. However, since I do not much know much about computers (or any other much gadgetry), how do I go about changing a puzzle once I am finished into a PDF so I would be able to attach and submit it for NYT review?
Thanks, in advance, for any help and advice.
---Matt
---Matt

 


Powered by EzPortal