CRUCIVERB.COM

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Navigate

Resources

Donations

You can help support this site by making a small donation using either a PayPal account:

or with a major credit card such as:

Click here for details.

Author Topic: Missed 2021 Puzzles  (Read 12372 times)

phaedrusX

Missed 2021 Puzzles
« on: March 04, 2022, 08:57:51 AM »
I recently experienced a data loss that included many late 2021 and early 2022 puzzles. I've been able to recover most of them by downloading again, but the entire month of November 2021 LA Times puzzles was beyond my reach. I have a mostly complete archive of completed LAT puz files going back to 2009 so this is going to drive me nuts.

I know it would probably be frowned upon by the kind soul who facilitates our access to the LA Times puzzles here, but wonder if anyone would be willing to send me a ZIP of that entire month. It doesn't matter of they're solved already (I had solved them too).

If you're unwilling to send them for ethical reasons, perhaps someone here who is in touch with our friend would be willing to relay my request or put me in touch?

Thanks for any help. My email address on my profile is accurate.

andrewmc

Re: Missed 2021 Puzzles
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2022, 07:50:55 AM »
I recently experienced a data loss that included many late 2021 and early 2022 puzzles. I've been able to recover most of them by downloading again, but the entire month of November 2021 LA Times puzzles was beyond my reach. I have a mostly complete archive of completed LAT puz files going back to 2009 so this is going to drive me nuts.

I know it would probably be frowned upon by the kind soul who facilitates our access to the LA Times puzzles here, but wonder if anyone would be willing to send me a ZIP of that entire month. It doesn't matter of they're solved already (I had solved them too).CodyCross Cheats

If you're unwilling to send them for ethical reasons, perhaps someone here who is in touch with our friend would be willing to relay my request or put me in touch?

Thanks for any help. My email address on my profile is accurate.

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. I've got what you want but in .pdf version

Let me know and I will kindly send them to you.

Best,
Andrew