CRUCIVERB.COM

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Navigate

Resources

Donations

You can help support this site by making a small donation using either a PayPal account:

or with a major credit card such as:

Click here for details.

Author Topic: Crossword Research - Participants Needed!  (Read 13790 times)

Evans32

Crossword Research - Participants Needed!
« on: March 18, 2021, 06:41:21 PM »
Hello everyone,

I am currently in the middle of a year-long school research project where I am studying reasons for using or not using digital technology. As a crossword fan, I decided to study this topic in the context of crosswords, since they can be solved either online or on paper. As part of my research, I need to collect information from solvers to understand their experiences with these two formats. I have made a 15 – 20 minute survey and am reaching out to the forum to recruit participants! It is completely anonymous and all you will need to do is answer five or six questions on your solving preferences and reasons for those preferences. If you are interested, please click on the attached link. It will send you straight to the survey! If you have any questions about what is involved with participating, please DM me. The more participants I get, the better my research will be, so please take the time to respond!

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=DQSIkWdsW0yxEjajBLZtrQAAAAAAAAAAAAMAADmJPoZUNkc4NEU3RjRZMzZQVUNIVURPTEVJREZKMi4u

PS. I am only able to collect data for the next couple of weeks, so the survey will be closing on the night of April 2nd, 2021

Evans32

Re: Crossword Research - Participants Needed!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2021, 09:29:02 AM »
Hello again,

Unfortunately, I haven’t received many responses yet. I would really appreciate it if you could take the time to answer my survey – it won’t take long and you will contribute to my research findings with your responses! It will be open until next Friday (April 2nd). Thank you!

joeknecht

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2021, 11:03:16 PM »
Evans32 - I get an error when I try to open the form you posted.  This may be why you're not getting any takers.

Kumar (Kem) Balani

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2021, 09:32:12 AM »
Aug 03, 2021
Evans 32,
When did this survey end?
I got this response after clicking your link:
This form is currently not accepting responses
Kem Balani