Forum > General Support

Gold Memberships are done manually for now

(1/1)

admin:
Hello,

Unfortunately, the script that set memberships to gold automatically (and immediately) stopped working a while back. I'm working on it. In the meantime, I will have to set your membership manually. This could take up to 48 hours, but I do try my best to set it the same day.

If your membership has not been set within 48 hours, please send a message to my gmail account:   xwordguy99 AT gmail.com  (that's the only email account that I can access with my cellphone).

-Kevin

yayeahyeah:
Hi Kevin, I paid about a week ago and don’t seem to have access yet - could you let me know how long it usually takes to approve people please?

yayeahyeah:
Anyone know how long it normally takes to get approved, by any chance?

DarlaFanbridge:
Also, I'd like to cancel my gold membership once it expires.  The reason is due to cost, and I had initially planned to only subscribe for one year max.  I don't want my membership to automatically renew when I intend to withdraw my gold membership upon expiration.

danaaloha:
Hi Kevin!  I renewed my gold membership on March 4 and still don't have access to it!  Please check on my account!  Thanks so much!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version