CRUCIVERB.COM

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Navigate

Resources

Donations

You can help support this site by making a small donation using either a PayPal account:

or with a major credit card such as:

Click here for details.

Author Topic: The Sunday Puzzle, has changed. As well as the others.  (Read 4210 times)

RobBurd

The Sunday Puzzle, has changed. As well as the others.
« on: July 22, 2019, 09:01:38 PM »
Hi, my name is Rob, I enjoy solving. I recently became aware of your site. Thank you! The movie Wordplay, helped me out. I think you should include a reference on your site. I prefer lead, when I attempt to construct. Solving, it's gotta be ink. I hope I can take advantage of this site, if nothing else, I will know more. I am sorry, I talk and think differently, I see a difference in the..... I see the inclusions, I miss the exclusions. The clues and answers included, are, more modern? All of a sudden, I had this feeling that someone else was choosing the puzzles. Did Shortz get sick?! Did his intern interject a few ideals, idioms, idiosyncrasies. Progress. The puzzle must evolve, thank you. The enjoyment I have received is far greater than the pain of the price. I pay 3 dollars for a puzzle, I thought was the NYT puzzle from last week. Not so sure anymore. Ferociously Fierce & Delightfully Difficult, I'm 70%.