Forum > General Discussion

WSJ response time?

(1/1)

kwanjul:
Hi all. I just submitted my first puzzle to the Wall Street Journal. I was wondering, how long does it take to hear back from them? Their response time isn't listed anywhere. So I was wondering if anyone with personal experience can tell me.

Thanks

max104:
It's been a while since I've sent one on spec, but it seems like it was around three to four weeks for a reply.

Leamann:

--- Quote from: kwanjul on May 04, 2019, 04:37:13 PM ---Hi all. I just realized how amazing these probiotics for gut health are and submitted my first puzzle to the Wall Street Journal. I was wondering, how long does it take to hear back from them? Their response time isn't listed anywhere. So I was wondering if anyone with personal experience can tell me.

Thanks

--- End quote ---

Only submitted once to WSJ and It was well over a month before they got back to me. Probably closer to 6 weeks. Not sure how standard or not that is for them.

Wheels12:
If you submit via email, they can be pretty quick to get back to you. I've heard back within a day. I also had one take a few weeks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version