CRUCIVERB.COM

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Navigate

Resources

Donations

You can help support this site by making a small donation using either a PayPal account:

or with a major credit card such as:

Click here for details.

Author Topic: New website where to solve and create crosswords  (Read 31286 times)

Terteeran

New website where to solve and create crosswords
« on: March 19, 2015, 11:47:33 PM »
I've created a new crossword puzzles website where people can solve crosswords created by other people and create their own crosswords so other people can solve them. It doesn't require registration. It's very basic, it just limited to perform the actions mentioned above (for now). I really would like that anyone interested in crossword puzzles visits the page and participates if possible. Thank you.

http://www.allcrossword.com

crosstive

• I'm trying to solve a few crosswords every day
Re: New website where to solve and create crosswords
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 11:17:21 AM »
I like your website and I've enjoyed solving several crosswords. Although some of them were difficult to solve, so I had to use crossword hints sites like this crossword answers blog which helped me to complete it much more easily. Good luck!

Thunder

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 02:53:49 AM »
Nice, how often do new crosswords get put up?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2023, 09:54:10 AM by Thunder »

GustavoRiley

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 10:40:33 PM »
I've created a new crossword puzzles here is  where people can solve crosswords created by other people and create their own crosswords so other people love this phenq review and testimonials solve them using and its reviews. It doesn't require registration. It's very basic, it just limited to perform the actions mentioned above (for now). I really would like that anyone interested in crossword puzzles visits the page and participates if possible. Thank you.

Just found your site. But when I visit your site I get this message:
"
allcrossword.com
2018 Copyright. All Rights Reserved.

The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither the service provider nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers. In case of trademark issues please contact the domain owner directly (contact information can be found in whois)."

Have you given up on the project?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2022, 02:38:19 AM by GustavoRiley »

VictorAdam

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2019, 11:37:08 AM »
I've created a new crossword puzzles website where people can solve crosswords created by other people and create their own crosswords so other people can solve them. It doesn't require registration. It's very basic, it just limited to perform the actions mentioned above (for now). I really would like that anyone interested in crossword puzzles visits the page and participates if possible. Thank you.

Like the above fellow member has stated, your site is not online. I was so eager to visit your site and share and solve crosswords. Please make your site online again.

Rilbert

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2019, 02:34:52 AM »
I like your website and I've enjoyed SARMs for Sale – Where to Buy SARMs Online How To Lose Weight Fast [Guide] How To Get Skinny Fast      Dianabol for sale - dbol steroids Best Dianabol Steroids      Crazy Bulk Review – Legal steroids for sale - How it works Legal steroids       solving several crosswords. Although some of them were difficult to solve, v tight gel review so I had to use crossword hints sites like this crossword answers blog which helped me to complete it much more easily. Good luck!

« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 02:35:32 AM by Rilbert »

AndrewWilliamson

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2019, 05:48:07 PM »
I've created a new crossword puzzles website where people can solve crosswords created by other people and create their own crosswords so other people can solve them using phenq https://enfinmince.fr/phenq-avis/ and its reviews. It doesn't require registration. It's very basic, it just limited to perform the actions mentioned above (for now). I really would like that anyone interested in crossword puzzles visits the page and participates if possible. Thank you.

publish on Crossword Hobbyist can be embedded and solved on YOUR site.

Just found your site. But when I visit your site I get this message:
"
allcrossword.com
2018 Copyright. All Rights Reserved.

The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither the service provider nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers. In case of trademark issues please contact the domain owner directly (contact information can be found in whois)."

Have you given up on the project?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 05:09:40 PM by AndrewWilliamson »

JulioHarrison

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2019, 06:01:53 AM »
I've created a new crossword puzzles website where to buy phenq people can solve crosswords created by other people and create their own crosswords so other people after reading this review can solve them. It doesn't require registration. It's very basic, it just limited to perform the actions that can be found over the counter above (for now). I really would like that anyone interested in crossword puzzles visits the page and participates if possible. Thank you.

I am really interested in crossword puzzles and I loved the crosswords on your website. One can enjoy it there.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 02:44:33 PM by JulioHarrison »

johnyjackson

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2019, 05:10:54 AM »
I like your website and I've enjoyed solving several crosswords. Although some of them were difficult to solve, so I had to use crossword hints sites like this crossword answers blog which helped me to complete it much more easily. Good luck!

JamesRobinson

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2019, 09:15:29 AM »
I've created a new crossword puzzles website where people can solve crosswords created by other people and create their own crosswords so other people can solve them. It doesn't requireAgoc Travelregistration. It's very basic, it just limited to perform the actions mentioned above (for now). I really would like that anyone interested in crossword puzzles visits the page and participates if possible. Thank you.

OH wow, that's nice you have created a website for crossword lovers. I am also a crossword fan and play the crossword daily in the newspaper. I want to play them on your website and I will also tell my friends about them.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 10:25:21 AM by JamesRobinson »

RayHayes

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2019, 08:57:00 AM »
I've created a new crossword puzzles website where people can solve crosswords created by other people and create their own crosswords so other people can solve them. It doesn't requireAgoc Travelregistration. It's very basic, it just limited to perform the actions mentioned above (for now). I really would like that anyone interested in crossword puzzles visits the page and participates if possible. Thank you.

OH wow, that's nice you have created a website for crossword lovers. I am also a crossword fan and play the crossword daily in the newspaper. I want to play them on your website and I will also tell my friends about them.

I liked this website. i am also a crossword lover.

andrewmc

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2019, 09:49:14 PM »
I've created a new crossword puzzles website where people can solve crosswords created by other people and create their own crosswords so other people can solve them. It doesn't require registration. It's very basic, it just limited to perform the actions mentioned above (for now). I really would like that anyone interested in crossword solver visits the page and participates if possible. Thank you.

The site is not loading for me. It looks like its parked. Have you given up already?

lisagen

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2021, 04:26:27 AM »
I like your website and I've enjoyed keto pills shark tank [Adderall benefits   anavar side effects      [winstrol pills     solving several crosswords. Although some of them were difficult to solve, [clenbuterol cycle so I had to use crossword hints sites like this crossword answers blog which helped me to complete it much more easily. Good luck!

MarkThomas69

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2021, 08:30:44 AM »

Not Fond

NewRichardMercado

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2021, 04:38:42 AM »
Waiting for the answer

semenax