Forum > General Discussion

New website where to solve and create crosswords

<< < (5/6) > >>

HBdreamer:
Hey!

So... I also get the "not found" message back when trying to go to allcrossword, so no help on that front. BUT, for those who are looking for a website that allows them to make puzzles, post puzzles they've made and solve other people's puzzle there is a place for you! https://crosshare.org

Crosshare is super duper cool, I've been posting all my latest puzzles there (you can find them here, if you're interested:https://crosshare.org/HannahBee) and it is so cool to get comments back from people who have enjoyed solving them. It also gives you some stats about solving time and what parts of the grid people find easy/hard to solve. All super cool! So I thought I'd give them a shout out.

Cheers & Happy solving,
Hannah

stelladaisy:
Great
Phenq

kinsycarl:

--- Quote from: lisagen on November 01, 2021, 04:26:27 AM ---
--- Quote from: crosstive on December 17, 2015, 11:17:21 AM ---I like your website and I've enjoyed Adderall benefits Bulking SARMS For Muscle Growth Sarm stack for cutting  solving several crosswords. Although some of them were difficult to solve, Sarms for sale so I had to use crossword hints sites like this crossword answers blog which helped me to complete it much more easily. Good luck!

--- End quote ---

Error Occured....
--- End quote ---

jadeywillson:

--- Quote from: kinsycarl on June 16, 2022, 04:20:43 AM ---
--- Quote from: lisagen on November 01, 2021, 04:26:27 AM ---
--- Quote from: crosstive on December 17, 2015, 11:17:21 AM ---I like your website and I've enjoyed Best SARMs Stack For Weight Loss MK-2866 Ostarine Steroids Before And After results  solving several crosswords. Although some of them were difficult to solve, Legal Steroids for sale so I had to use crossword hints sites like this crossword answers blog which helped me to complete it much more easily. Good luck!

--- End quote ---

Error Occured....

--- End quote ---

we need solution
--- End quote ---

willcarol:
great

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version