Forum > General Discussion

New website where to solve and create crosswords

<< < (3/6) > >>

RayHayes:

--- Quote from: JamesRobinson on July 22, 2019, 09:15:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: Terteeran on March 19, 2015, 11:47:33 PM ---I've created a new crossword puzzles website where people can solve crosswords created by other people and create their own crosswords so other people can solve them. It doesn't requireAgoc Travelregistration. It's very basic, it just limited to perform the actions mentioned above (for now). I really would like that anyone interested in crossword puzzles visits the page and participates if possible. Thank you.

http://www.allcrossword.com

--- End quote ---
OH wow, that's nice you have created a website for crossword lovers. I am also a crossword fan and play the crossword daily in the newspaper. I want to play them on your website and I will also tell my friends about them.

--- End quote ---

I liked this website. i am also a crossword lover.

andrewmc:

--- Quote from: Terteeran on March 19, 2015, 11:47:33 PM ---I've created a new crossword puzzles website where people can solve crosswords created by other people and create their own crosswords so other people can solve them. It doesn't require registration. It's very basic, it just limited to perform the actions mentioned above (for now). I really would like that anyone interested in crossword solver visits the page and participates if possible. Thank you.

http://www.allcrossword.com

--- End quote ---

The site is not loading for me. It looks like its parked. Have you given up already?

lisagen:

--- Quote from: crosstive on December 17, 2015, 11:17:21 AM ---I like your website and I've enjoyed keto pills shark tank [Adderall benefits   anavar side effects      [winstrol pills     solving several crosswords. Although some of them were difficult to solve, [clenbuterol cycle so I had to use crossword hints sites like this crossword answers blog which helped me to complete it much more easily. Good luck!

--- End quote ---

Nice, how often do new crosswords get put up?

MarkThomas69:

--- Quote from: crosstive on December 17, 2015, 11:17:21 AM ---I like your website and I've enjoyed solving several crosswords. Although some of them were difficult to solve, so I had to use crossword hints sites like this crossword answers blog which helped me to complete it much more easily. Good luck!

--- End quote ---

Not Fond

NewRichardMercado:
Waiting for the answer

semenax

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version