Forum > General Support

LAT download not working

<< < (4/6) > >>

Valnavia:
Still unable to dl the LAT puzzle this week.  Thx.

jamegood:
I am logged into Cruciverb.com but still cannot get the LA Times to download.  It says my username in the top left corner ("Hello jamegood") and there is a "Logout" button below that, so I think I'm genuinely logged in.  Any ideas will be welcome. 
Thanks
jamegood@uic.edu

coralsun:
jamegood, If you're accessing it through the Crosswords app it won't work.  You have to leave the app, go to the Safari (or other) browser, then open cruciverb.com, then sign in and tap on it and download.  That's working for me, once I figured it out.  I hope this helps.

puzzleanywhere:
Hi, this is Ben from Stand Alone. Just wanted to let anyone who was unclear as to how we're doing things know, we're not circumventing anything in the app. To download from Cruciverb in Crosswords, you need to log into the site using a standard web page, and navigate to the puzzle you're looking for. It's nearly identical to the experience in Mac OS or Windows.

Thanks!

admin:
This is not my decision. The LA Times were kind enough to offer the puzzle, but made it clear that it was for visitors to the cruciverb.com website only. No phone or tablet apps. Sorry.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version