Forum > Today's Puzzles

LA Times?

<< < (2/3) > >>

RonaldHarris:
hat appears to be a ton of work for you. Much thanks to you for doing this. Expectation you won't need to for any longer.

gonskimb:
I’ve been taking screenshots from the Washington Post and printing them up to solve, but hope the Across Lite version comes back soon!

Glenn9999:

--- Quote from: gonskimb on March 19, 2019, 06:10:01 AM ---I’ve been taking screenshots from the Washington Post and printing them up to solve, but hope the Across Lite version comes back soon!

--- End quote ---

There's a version the Washington Post puts up online, which has a print function.  Otherwise, feel free to check the thread posted up above for Across Lite versions.

gonskimb:
 :) Thank you, I should have thought of that.
--- Quote from: Glenn9999 on March 19, 2019, 01:52:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: gonskimb on March 19, 2019, 06:10:01 AM ---I’ve been taking screenshots from the Washington Post and printing them up to solve, but hope the Across Lite version comes back soon!

--- End quote ---

There's a version the Washington Post puts up online, which has a print function.  Otherwise, feel free to check the thread posted up above for Across Lite versions.

--- End quote ---

gonskimb:
Also got your text file to work in Across Lite - you are a magician!  Thanks again for the helpful options. 
--- Quote from: gonskimb on March 19, 2019, 09:21:57 PM --- :) Thank you, I should have thought of that.
--- Quote from: Glenn9999 on March 19, 2019, 01:52:59 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version