Forum > General Discussion

Breakfast test

<< < (3/3)

jennifer.anuver:
It got to be about breakfast food. I will be more than happy to solve it  ;D

stevejohn:

--- Quote from: esoltas on July 11, 2011, 12:05:31 PM ---This is a joke, right? Am I being too optimistic to think that Green has a sense of humor and that everyone else is taking him/her a little too literally?

--- End quote ---

It's definitely a joke.  ;)

Green, I laughed. The great thing about the internet is that we can find well constructed crosswords that don't take this "breakfast test" into consideration. The "Jonesin'" crossword comes to mind. But yeah, point taken. It's hard to regulate what's offensive and what's not since we're all different people with different experiences and views on society.

amihan23:

--- Quote from: Brent00 on May 04, 2011, 08:10:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: Green on April 25, 2011, 10:02:14 AM ---It is about time minorities are considered when certain words are selected for inclusion in puzzles that go out to society at large.

I for one, and there are many like me, am tired of having to be forced to write terms like bacon, pork chops, beefsteak and fish sticks, especially while I’m eating breakfast.  I am a vegan, and these terms literally nauseate me.
--- End quote ---
You've got to be kidding.

It's just a crossword puzzle.

Quit making it more of it than it is. Get over it.

--- End quote ---

You got a good point there brent!  ;D

allenwalker:

--- Quote from: jennifer.anuver on August 01, 2011, 01:17:19 AM ---It got to be about breakfast food. I will be more than happy to solve it  ;D

--- End quote ---
Me, too. It would be a delicious crossword puzzle. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version