CRUCIVERB.COM

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Navigate

Resources

Donations

You can help support this site by making a small donation using either a PayPal account:

or with a major credit card such as:

Click here for details.

Author Topic: Crossfire says all grids are unfillable  (Read 19826 times)

hypnotistcollector

Crossfire says all grids are unfillable
« on: November 13, 2022, 07:03:12 PM »
I was adding words to the dictionary when I first encountered error messages. Since then, CrossFire tells me every grid is unfillable, even if I delete 1 word from a complete grid.

I've tried deleting and reinstalling the program but the issue still occurs.

EssaMattou

Re: Crossfire says all grids are unfillable
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2024, 10:09:19 PM »
It sounds like you're experiencing a frustrating issue with CrossFire. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the problem:

Clear Cache and Data: If you're using a mobile app, go to your device settings, find CrossFire, and clear its cache and data. This may reset any corrupted settings.

Check for Updates: Ensure that you have the latest version of the app installed. Sometimes, bugs are fixed in newer updates.

Review Your Dictionary: If you've added custom words, make sure they are correctly formatted and do not contain any errors. Remove any recent additions one by one to see if that resolves the issue.

Contact Support: If the problem persists, consider reaching out to the support team for CrossFire. Provide them with details about the error messages and the steps you've already taken.
Head Soccer
Reinstall Again: If you haven't already, try uninstalling the app again, but this time, ensure all related files are deleted before reinstalling.

Hopefully, one of these steps helps resolve the issue!

allanpetter

Re: Crossfire says all grids are unfillable
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2024, 06:14:52 AM »
It sounds like the issue you're encountering with CrossFire might be related to a corrupted dictionary file or a persistent software glitch.Bathroom Shower Remodel Fort Worth TX motorcycle accident lawyers colorado springs
« Last Edit: September 10, 2024, 06:16:03 AM by allanpetter »