Forum > Software / Technical

Constructor software for the MAC

<< < (2/2)

CarlaAngelM:
Yeah right! Crossfire is not quite impressive. I tried it. Hope anyone could share some constructor software for MAC. I've been looking for quite sometime.

0johanne88joh:
I'm not impressed with CrossFire too. Any other good recommendation?

zkva1:
Thanks for sharing!

ftp

peterflynn:
Hi there,

I'll chime in with a plug. ;)  I work on Crossword Studio (http://www.crossword-studio.com/), which is one of the newer constructor programs to become available.  It works on both Mac and Windows.

Crossword Studio is focused on being intuitive, easy to learn, and a boost to your productivity.  For example, right next to the grid Crossword Studio shows a list of words that fit into the selected position, since this is such a key piece of creating a puzzle (in some other programs you must open a separate, temporary popup).  Although it's relatively young, Crossword Studio packs all the essential features: you can auto fill sections of the grid, print and export puzzles, organize theme words, etc.

At any rate -- if you think this software might interest you, I encourage you to download the free trial to check it out.  And we'd love to hear your feedback!

- Peter

LolaGlass:
I really want the Crossword Compiler Pro Grid Filler for the Fit Theme Clues feature.

"This feature will take a short list of theme words, then scan all the available grid patterns to find ones where they will fit. You can then view the possible arrangements and choose the one you like best. "

Anyone know of a constructor for mac that has this feature?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version