Forum > Today's Puzzles

Sat., 4/18 Barry C. Silk

<< < (2/2)

Thomps2525:
Me again. I still do not see any April 20 thread from Mister magus when I come to this forum. If he did indeed start one today, perhaps it will show up tomorrow. In the 1940s we had "gremlins." In the 2010s we have "glitches."

One of the words in today's Times crossword is TRAY. The clue is "Seatback airline feature." What exactly is a "seatback airline"? The clue should have said "Airline seatback feature." And if I want to be really technical, I could insist that the "seat" is the part we sit on and the back of it is not a seat. At least I couldn't sit on the back of it.

magus:
Instead of starting a new thread for each day's puzzles, do you think it would be better to have just a single ongoing thread for all the puzzles?

No --- I asked that you use your own format to start a new thread.  On a separate note, you may have realized that after years of doing so I have stopped posting Monday and Tuesday puzzle commentaries because they continue to be designed for newbies and speedsters and not for more experienced solvers.  (This may be your big chance!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version