CRUCIVERB.COM

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Navigate

Resources

Donations

You can help support this site by making a small donation using either a PayPal account:

or with a major credit card such as:

Click here for details.

Author Topic: Swedish crosswords  (Read 7208 times)

Sonny Thorgren

Swedish crosswords
« on: October 01, 2012, 07:06:13 AM »
Hi! I create swedish crosswords - since I live and work in Sweden as a professional puzzle maker. Sometimes i wonder if there would be a market for my work outside of Sweden, which is why I decided to look for info regarding this on the Internet. I found this site and hope to learn more since I know practically nothing about it. If I could I would try to create crosswords in english but I realize I do not have the ability needed to do that. It is simply to tricky to create good crosswords in a foreign language if you are not exceptionally gifted at it. Which I am not...

Do you think it would be possible to sell swedish crosswords to magazines in your country? It seems to me this should attract at least the swedishspeaking readers. I would appreciate all info regarding this topic.

puzzlemagic

Re: Swedish crosswords
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 08:32:30 PM »
First thing I thought would be for educational purposes. Maybe puzzles for students learning the Swedish language. You could have puzzles that use easier words as their clues for beginning students, etc.