CRUCIVERB.COM

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Navigate

Resources

Donations

You can help support this site by making a small donation using either a PayPal account:

or with a major credit card such as:

Click here for details.

Author Topic: Access to NYT puzzle broken by new NYT paywall?  (Read 6755 times)

tedweinstein

Access to NYT puzzle broken by new NYT paywall?
« on: March 10, 2011, 03:55:38 PM »
Has anyone else had trouble getting access to the NYT daily crossword puzzle today?

/T

ebirnholz

Re: Access to NYT puzzle broken by new NYT paywall?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 08:31:11 PM »
Yes, I have.  My family has a paid subscription, yet every time I log in and click on the link for today's puzzle, it just brings me to the page telling me I need to be a subscriber before I can get access to it.  It makes absolutely no sense.  I've tried closing and re-opening my browser, clearing my internet cache, logging in using different browsers (Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Chrome), and restarting the computer, but it's the same problem every single time.

ebirnholz

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 02:58:22 PM »
The problem seems to have resolved itself.  I can now get into the puzzle archives.  Strange that I couldn't for more than 24 hours.

BGoldstein

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 11:30:22 AM »
It's not available today (3/22).

???

Bruce4

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 05:45:49 PM »
I have sent crossword puzzles (one 15x15 and the other 21x21) to the NYT for consideration three times now, with the address shown on Cruciverb, and they have all been returned in the mailas "Not Deliverable as Addressed."  I have double-checked the address and know it's  valid.  Does anyone know why the envelopes are being returned?  Thanks, Bruce