CRUCIVERB.COM

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Navigate

Resources

Donations

You can help support this site by making a small donation using either a PayPal account:

or with a major credit card such as:

Click here for details.

Author Topic: LAT archive  (Read 13253 times)

joon pahk

LAT archive
« on: February 25, 2009, 12:13:58 AM »
i'm having trouble accessing the LAT puzzle archive. clicking the link just takes me back to the cruciverb main page.

also, i've noticed that the puzzle links on the front page change to "tomorrow" at 11 pm (eastern) instead of midnight. is this a setting somewhere that i can change?

joon pahk

Re: LAT archive
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 12:34:49 AM »
weird, the LAT archive seems to work fine now. no idea what was wrong.

i'm still curious about the 11 pm thing, though.

Arby

Re: LAT archive
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 04:11:55 PM »
I'm having the same problem with the LA Times Archive link, and just about any link on the right side of the "Home" page, including the "LAT Help" link.  I click on it, and it downloads a bunch of stuff, then simply displays the "Home" page again. 

Also - sometimes, when I try to get the LA Times AcrossLite puzzle, I get a "You don't have permission" error (which is why I was trying to retrieve the LAT Help page).  Today, I received this error on several attempts, then went to the LA Times website and solved the puzzle using the flash app, then came back here and was able to download the across lite puzzle without error.  Anyone have suggestions about what I'm doing wrong?