CRUCIVERB.COM

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Navigate

Resources

Donations

You can help support this site by making a small donation using either a PayPal account:

or with a major credit card such as:

Click here for details.

Author Topic: Timothy Parker submissions  (Read 12355 times)

geohutton

Timothy Parker submissions
« on: February 20, 2009, 01:03:58 PM »
Has anyone submitted puzzles to Timothy Parker?  I have submitted several over the past several weeks with no response.  I got his e-mail address from the "publisher specifications" section and was wondering if it is in fact a valid e-mail address. 

TP@masterpuzzles.com

Any info would be appreciated.

Geo

max104

Re: Timothy Parker submissions
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 06:41:56 PM »
You have the correct e-mail address. Did you check the Publisher Specifications for Timothy? The specs indicate that it's usually a 4 to 6 week wait. I've submitted and received some speedy replies. I've also submitted and waited 8 weeks with no reply. Then I've resubmitted with an explanation and had some success. Patience!

kandl

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 06:49:52 PM »
In 2007 I sent two puzzles to Timothy Parker for the first time but never got a reply even though I sent follow-up e-mails.  I withdrew the puzzles and haven't attempted to send anything to him since.  I hope you have better luck than I did.

Larry

kenb

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 03:54:26 PM »
I've actually had one puzzle published by Mr. Parker. There will not be a second submission.  He's pretty bad with his responsiveness  - so bad, he forgot to pay the fee on mine.  After I reminded him twice, he forgot to respond to my email.  I gave up---don't really need his poor payment anyhow.  Not good!

Clive

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2009, 04:44:00 PM »
I often submit puzzles to Timothy Parker and have had 4 published. In October 2009 he sent me an e-mail saying that due to extremely heavy volume, he will not be accepting new submissions for at least six months.
I am not sure when I will start submissions again.

gmcmenamin

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2009, 02:09:12 PM »
I have been interested in submitting to Tim Parker and was successful in exchanging a few emails with him regarding this. His last response to me was: "Unfortunately, I am not accepting new submissions until the current TV season is over in June, 2010. I will notify all constructors when I

seftonboyars

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2010, 01:11:58 AM »
I have sold a lot of puzzles to Timothy.  The last e-mail I had from him said that was not accepting any puzzles until this summer.  I haven't had any communication with him since.

Sefton

sonofagun

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2010, 03:05:07 PM »
I sent Parker a theme query about two years ago and never got a response. Many people have had the same experience. There's no excuse for it... zip, nada, none!