CRUCIVERB.COM

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Navigate

Resources

Donations

You can help support this site by making a small donation using either a PayPal account:

or with a major credit card such as:

Click here for details.

Author Topic: Strange site display  (Read 7905 times)

ahab_2001

Strange site display
« on: February 27, 2016, 04:01:47 PM »
Hi -- I tried posting this earlier, but the system did not like the attachment I tried to upload.

I am new to the site, so I hope you'll bear with me. I just wanted to mention that pages other than the home page are displaying strangely -- the wide center column, which I think is where the page's main content is supposed to go, includes only the post on problems with the CRUCIVERB-L list. And the actual main content of the page (e.g., the forums) seems to be packed over into the narrow third column on the right-hand side. I've put a screenshot of what I am seeing (from the main landing page for the forums) here:

http://www.stewartwills.com/files/cverb_forum.png

I am having this experience with both Firefox and Chrome (Windows), and on most pages on the site other than the home page. I don't remember seeing this kind of display when I visited about a week ago, so I'm wondering if for some reason a change was made that might have inadvertently harmed the display on site pages other than the home page.

Thanks,
Stewart

4wd

Re: Strange site display
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 07:13:19 AM »
I'm having the same issue as well, makes reading threads a pain :'(