CRUCIVERB.COM

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Navigate

Resources

Donations

You can help support this site by making a small donation using either a PayPal account:

or with a major credit card such as:

Click here for details.

Author Topic: looking for setters  (Read 5200 times)

edsm

looking for setters
« on: February 13, 2016, 03:35:25 PM »
Hi everyone!

I hope I've found the right place to post this...

For a new, bi-monthly magazine aimed at a specific public, I'm looking for setters..

Who would be interested in helping us in the making of the puzzles?

As the magazine is mainly aimed at a USA public there will be about  2 regular USA style crosswords  (one could be a clues-in squares one) and one cryptic puzzle in each issue
I'm also looking for one UK style crossword and then for some more smaller style puzzles (honeycomb, sudokus, binairy, wordsearch, codeword, clues in squares, rebus,...more details will be explained in a later stage )

The puzzles are aimed at a wide public so the majority shouldn't be too hard but one or two can be on a higher level

If you think you could be one of the right people to help please let us know with what you could help us and on what terms.

Thanks a lot and looking forward hearing from you!
Edward

RichP

Re: looking for setters
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 12:49:33 PM »
I suggest emailing kmccann@cruciverb.com and asking for your information to be included on the publisher specifications and publisher chart pages. The publisher chart lists rates paid by other publications.

edsm

Re: looking for setters
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 03:57:45 PM »
Hi!
Thanks for your advise!
At the moment we have found a few setters to start with.