CRUCIVERB.COM

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Navigate

Resources

Donations

You can help support this site by making a small donation using either a PayPal account:

or with a major credit card such as:

Click here for details.

Author Topic: WSJ Daily Puzzles  (Read 10170 times)

rbe

WSJ Daily Puzzles
« on: September 14, 2015, 02:26:31 PM »
The Wall Street Journal has today, (9/14/15) started started publishing a daily 15 X 15 puzzle with a titled theme. This is in addition to their Friday 21 X 21 puzzle. Any chance we can get an Across Lite link to that in addition the the Friday puzzle?  Thanks

rbe

Re: WSJ Daily Puzzles
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 11:48:10 AM »
The 21 X 21 puzzle that use to be on Friday is now on Saturday. The Friday "Today's Puzzles" link no longer works. You can access the Saturday puzzle by opening Wil's Calendar.

levinson24

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 02:31:37 PM »
I can't find the WSJ puzzle on Across Lite anywhere (including Will's Calendar).  Any suggestions?

rbe

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 11:18:15 AM »
Here are the instructions that William Johnson sent to me. After I refreshed the pages, it worked.

You have to refresh your Puzzle Pointers page and look under Saturday.
That now links to the 2015 WSJ calendar. Refresh that page too in your browser, as I did not change its name.
Then you should see that that I’ve pro-actively built links for the upcoming Saturday puzzles.

cbrockman

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2015, 06:05:56 PM »
Apparently the herbach.dnsalias.com server is down today. I can get to the calendar page but none of the links I tried could connect and download a .puz file. I tried two browsers and http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/ reports that the server is down.

rbe

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2015, 12:25:46 AM »
The site was down earlier today, but it's working now.
http://www.fleetingimage.com/wij/xyzzy/15-wsj.html