Forum > General Support

No L.A. Times Puzzles

(1/3) > >>

rbe:
The last L.A. Times puzzle was on Sunday 1/11. No puzzles for Monday or Tuesday in current or archives.

Kolohe61:
This has happened a few times where the LA Times puzzle disappears for a few days, and it always started on a Monday.

drdinsmore:
In the past, the problem has been that the sysop has been away and has not posted the puzzle on this site. The real problem, it seems to me, is that the LA Times should make the puzzle in .puz format directly available at its site. Perhaps we all need to email the LA Times with this request.

japaget:
My impression has always been that the arrangement between cruciverb.com and the LA Times has been somewhat "under the table" and done on an unofficial basis.  Contacting the LA Times is the last thing we should be doing if we want the current arrangement to continue.  If we attract too much attention to ourselves the LA Times could follow the lead of the Orange County Register and not make the puzzle available in electricity form at all.

oneputt:
Thursday, 1/15/15 and still no LA Times puzzle.  I found it on CNN On Line Games site (http://games.cnn.com/).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version