Forum > General Support

The Sun Puzzle

<< < (3/5) > >>

CrosswordBeast:
Kevin, I brought up the Sun archive as you suggested, and clicked on the "14" in the October calendar, and still got a zero-byte file.  But then I chose the e-mail option, and that brought the puzzle to me intact.

I'm using IE v7 unser XP SP3.

Bob

brn2rnjk1:
Just subscribed to the sun but says I am not a subscriber.  How long should it take.  I used PayPal.

Thanks,
Jim

Papa John:
I subscribed but when attempting to download Sun puzzle, I get a message saying it's not an Across Lite file. I tried to save it and open it manually, yet got the same message. I'm using Vista IE 7.

Later: Yikes! I tried to open the Sun puzzle I download to my hard drive through Across Lite and AVG popped up saying that the file contained a threat, specifically a "backdoor" Trojan. What the hey is going on?

admin:

--- Quote from: Papa John on October 14, 2008, 09:45:26 AM ---I subscribed but when attempting to download Sun puzzle, I get a message saying it's not an Across Lite file. I tried to save it and open it manually, yet got the same message. I'm using Vista IE 7.

--- End quote ---

Yes, this is a real bugger. Please go to the Sun Archive page and try getting the puzzle by email. I will be working on the download problems tonight.

- Kevin

Papa John:
Kevin, apparently you missed my later addendum:

Later: Yikes! I tried to open the Sun puzzle I download to my hard drive through Across Lite and AVG popped up saying that the file contained a threat, specifically a "backdoor" Trojan. What the hey is going on?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version